I only just caught this one in time. Sometimes, I look out of the window and the sky is such pretty colours I just have to take a picture.( Collapse )
And, randomly, a meme from last_dance
, admittedly old...
1. What is your middle name(s)?
Jane. Nothing much else goes with my first name.
2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
Apparently I would have been given up for adoption, my mother not having a natural affinity for little boys...
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
No. Unless Muses count.
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
Long-syllabled names like Alexander. Or Irish, like Niamh or Siobhan.
5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmother's maiden name?
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Yes. It was Bugs Bunny. I kid ye not.
7. What was the name of your first pet?
Bagpuss. Also Crystal, who was also a cat, but my dad ran her over.
8. If you have pet(s) now, what are their names?
Don't have one :(
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
10. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
Norfolk House School.
11. What was/is the name of your English teacher in high school?
Mrs. Gregory for five years, then Mrs. Perry, Miss Shepeard (or however she spelt it. Not like the occupation, I know that much.) and Mrs. Porter all for A-Level. And now, seeing as I'm still doing it: Dave Ellis, Mary McNally, Sam Kasule, Dave Brottman, Tim and Maggie Shields (though they've both retired), etc, etc...
12. Do you name your vehicles?