bold what you remember. it probably helps if you ever watched nickelodeon.
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- sing opening rap! (only because of it being on before farscape.)
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Secret World of Alex Mack (dude! yes!)
- get weirded out seeing Larisa Oleynik on 10 Things?
Nightmare Before Christmas (whee!)
The Muppet Show
Muppet Babies (oh, that was the best...)
- Name a character! (scooter. piggy. kermit. weren't they all the same anyway?)
Salute Your Shorts
- remember the camp name?
Legends of the Hidden Temple
You Can't Do That On Television
What Would You Do?
Rocko's Modern Life
- Lori Beth Denberg!
- Pierre Escargot
Ren and Stimpy
Clarissa Explains It All
- Sam the Ladder Boy!
Pete and Pete
- metal plate!
- Recite the line (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE)
- I'm a dude!
Spongebob (that's so not the nineties. well, late nineties. that doesn't count...)
AAH! Real Monsters (they need to put that back on...)
Tiny Toons (yayyy!)
- sing the theme! (i only remember bits of it, but i know the tune)
Pinky and the Brain (they're pinky, they're pinky and the brain, brain, brain, brain, BRAIN!)
The Babysitter's Club
- The Flesh was *scandalous!*
Gullah Gullah Island
Mystery Files of Shelby Woo
- what color is the couch?
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Adventures in Wonderland
- read The Incredible Journey?
The Adventures of Yellow Dog
Milo and Otis
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (that was one of my early obsessions, i'll have you know...)
The Lion King
Labyrinth (hey, that was the eighties!)
The Secret Garden
Secret of Roan Inish
Land Before Time (first movie that ever made me cry...)
Fern Gully (tim curry as evil noxious gas! whee!)
Secret of NIMH (that one was disturbing...)
A Little Princess
My Little Pony (eighties...)
Lady Lovely Locks (i've still got dolls...)
Don't Wake Daddy!
Mousetrap (you have no idea how much of my childhood i wasted playing that game...)
Don't Break the Ice
Hungry Hungry Hippos
the castles that made tea sets
Polly Pocket (i still have three of them...)
hypercolor t-shirts (still got one of them, too.)
neon colored/Dayglo clothing
Barbies (have lots of barbies, too.)
Tamagotchies (argh! yes! during GCSE!)
- name 1 spinoff
- name 2 spinoffs
yo-yos (hey, we had a yoyo craze at primary school way before everyone else did...)
Choose Your Own Adventure
- Fear Street
Magic Attic Club
Island of the Blue Dolphin
Saved By The Bell (i hated that...)
Step By Step
TGIF on ABC
- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
- Boy Meets World
Clueless (yes, though i never saw it...)
Mork and Mindy (*ahem* that should be with the seventies...)
- thinking "oh my god Elijah Wood is hot!" even then
Eerie, Indiana (dude!! that was the best thing ever! and it was never on.)
Third Rock From The Sun
Tracey Ullman Show
- remember your first viewing? (first and only, and only because i thought i probably ought to...)
Felix The Cat: The Movie
Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Tom and Huck
My Brother and Me
- "Don't hold your breath!"
Kenan and Kel
- say the line. THE LINE. ("who lurves orange soda? keeeel lurves orange soda. is it truuuuue? mmm-hmmm. i do, i do, i do, i do, i doo-ooo..." *ahem*)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
EZ Bake Oven
flower making kits
Wild and Crazy Kids
playdough McDonald's sets
If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
Bailey School Kids
Mrs. Piggle Wiggle
scrunchies (they were the most useless things ever invented...)
side ponytails (I always had too much hair for one. it was sad)
some of those are definitely from the eighties...
this meme brought to you from the girl who wants to go back in time and start again. life goes too fast.