1. Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender. Turn your face away from the garish light of day.
2. I'm on my toes, 'cause heaven knows, a movin' target's hard to hit!
3. The whole world's gone to Hell, but how are you?
4. Knowing that it ends; well, that depends on if they let you go.
5. Once - you won't remember - if you said 'Hollywood', hers was the face you'd think of. (The line that started it all. Ah, memories...)
6. I never said I wanted to improve my station.
7. There ain't no room, ain't no room to doubt what this good thing's all about.
8. These are words he'll never say - not to me, not to me, not for me...
9. How can you make me fall apart, then break my fall with loving lies?
10. Looking at the skies, I seem to see a million eyes that once were yours.
11. I wouldn't wanna take everything out on you, though I know I do...
12. I get such a thrill when I look in your eyes...
13. Let me see her standing there and honest, mister, I'm a millionaire!
14. Mr. Play-It-Safe was afraid to fly. He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids goodbye. He waited his whole damn life to take that flight, and as the plane crashed down, he thought, "Well, isn't this nice?"
15. What I mean to say is that I need you now, and I'm sorry if I hurt you somehow.
16. We go where we like, we got overtime, we get paid to rattle our chains.
17. I can see it in your eyes: you still despise the same old lies you heard the night before.
18. She's back on drugs again, although she knows it ain't right.
19. Who says that murder's not an art? And who, in case she doesn't hang, can say she started with a bang?
20. His hand upon your hand; his eyes upon your face; his lips carress your skin. It's more than I can stand...
21. They shot my screenplay. - Isn't that great? - No, they shot the thing dead!
22. Can we go on believing there's a reason to hold on like we do?
23. The postman sighed as he scratched his head: "You'd really have thought she'd ought to be dead..."
24. No-one's here, and I fall into myself.
That's it. No update, for there is another sodding moth in here and I have to turn the computer off now... Gah.
Also, sorry for the post last night. You know when your brain just won't shut the Hell up? Next time, someone kindly tell me to stop whining...