1. Here I sit, much determined, ever ill-equipped.
2. I never needed this. I never needed anyone.
3. So go on and scream, scream at me.
4. I saw your dreams and, infatuated with this freedom, you say the words and I could be them, and I'd be your angel.
5. When we're dead, they'll know just who we are.
6. When you're alone and afraid, and you're completely amazed to find there's nothing anybody can do...
7. Are you sorry? Are you kidding?
8. Don't need your poison, me. I'll dig the melancholy.
9. If you were smart, you would keep on walking out of my life, as fast as you can.
10. It's hard sometimes not to look away, and think, "What's the point?"
Meh. Even that used up too much energy. Good luck... answers in a few days.
Edit, cuz I got tagged by shoeboxgirly
Name six top songs of the moment then tag six people.
In no particular order:
1. The Capones - Hear It (because it's in my frelling head.)
2. Moulin Rouge - El Tango du Roxanne
3. The Woman in White - I Believe My Heart
4. Placebo - Pure Morning (again, it's in my head. I feel a single-buying coming...)
5. Alanis Morrisette - Everything
6. Katie Melua - Closest Thing To Crazy
These six people have to do this, but other can as well if they want to:
last_dance (to make her frellingwell post something)