1. The last person I kissed: Paul, obviously
2. Never in my life have I: taken illegal drugs
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Paul
4. High School is: something I'm glad we don't have
5. When I'm nervous I: try to be invisible.
6. The last time I cried was: a while ago.
7. If I were to get married right now my grooms men would be: Paul's mates? I don't know.
9. My hair is: swimming-wet and in a turban
10. When I was 5: I taught myself Somewhere Over the Rainbow on the piano, in the wrong key.
11. Last Christmas: was without heating, but lovely
12. When I turn my head left, I see: coats on stair post.
13. I should be: in bed.
14. When I look down I see: blue carpet
15. The craziest recent event was: as Paul said, Crazy Drunken Man on the train from Warwick to Moor Street asking people if they were gay and why they were wearing yashmaks...
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel, as much as I'd like to be Phoebe. Although I think I'm getting close to Monica-esque cleanliness-obsession.
17. By this time next year: I will not be poor.
18. Current Relationship Status: very nice.
19. I have a hard time understanding: why real life has to be so difficult.
20. One time at a family gathering: I was about 8 and we went for Christmas dinner in Birmingham somewhere... we don't have many family gatherings.
21. You know I "like" you if: I am horrible to you.
22. If I won an award, the first person/people I'd thank is/are: anyone who believes me
23. Take my advice: no, actually - don't.
24. My ideal breakfast is: fried sliced / diced potatoes with egg mixed in.
25. If you visit the place where I grew up: you would discover a library and a swimming pool in very close proximity.
26. Where do you plan to visit any time soon: Alton Towers / Drayton Manor.
27. If you spend the night at my house: you can sleep in the attic.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: Paul got drunk on his stag night and found himself tied to a lamppost in Scotland.
29. The world could do with: a kick up the arse.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: an idiot. No, make that a vain idiot.
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: lunch, today. Not very exotic.
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: Chocolate.
33. My favourite blonde: Spike, of course. ;)
34. My favourite brunette: Depp. :D
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: people. It would mean less cars on the road. And less aeroplane pollution.
38. I shouldn't have: gone to all those musicals when at Uni and blown all my cash on them.
39. Once, at a bar: I came out of the ladies' and the bouncers had to unlock the doors for me (us, technically, as there were two of us) because they'd locked up whilst I was in there.
40. Last night I: watched television and went to bed early.
41. There's this girl I know who: doesn't know where her underwear went...
42: I don't know: where her underwear went either.
43. A better name for me would be: Rachel, apparently. :P
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: avoid Maths A-Level.
45. How many days until my birthday?: I'm not working it out...
46. What I really want for Valentine's Day is: a nice romantic gesture?
47. I'm wearing: jeans, t-shirt and zip-up top.
48. Tomorrow I am: going to be tired, most likely.
49. The last thing I ate was: chicken-&-veg cuppasoup and bread&butter
50. I really want to learn: parapsychology.
How much am I wearing?
Moto jeans - £30
T-shirt by George@ASDA - £10
Topshop 'Evil' cardigan - £15 (I think; I've had it years)
Bagpuss socks - £1.50
Undies - £4.00 in totalish.
And this one stolen off everyone:
We all have things about our friends that make us slightly envious.
Not in a bad way, but in a 'Wow! I wish I had that person's hair/eyes/money/relationship/toenails/wh
So tell me what about me makes you envy me. . . then post this in your LJ and see what makes me envious of you.