1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
TV licence, because it's a rip off. Especially since they force you to pay double the amount if you buy it halfway through the year. Do they think people can't figure out a year unless it starts in January?
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Bacchus. On our anniversary. (Same answer).
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
After the infamous Vodka Binge with Vicky in Derby.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced at a bar?
A very long time ago. Er, the second SFX event, I think.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
I can't remember. I can remember all of them after and before, and who her replacement was, but all I know was I didn't like her.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I'm quite content sitting here online...
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A writer. Also, at various points, a ballerina, an astronaut, a vet, a costumier... but mostly, just a writer.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Just one, and it was a university.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I chose it to wear because it's comfortable. I chose it to buy in the first place because it has Dorothy's ruby slippers on it and, c'mon, wouldn't you?
10. GAS PRICES?
Well, we pay about £38 a month... for actual gas. I don't know how much petrol costs these days but it's probably expensive like everything else.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
London, for a little while. Somewhere in America with big open spaces.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
That I wasn't as tired as I should have been, considering I woke up at 3.00am unable to get back to sleep.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
14. Favorite style of underwear?
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
I... don't know? I've not really given it much thought. But thongs are horrible.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Sweeping and mopping floors. It's impossible. Brooms are just... useless things. They don't work in the slightest.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
If I was rich, yes...
18. Get up early or sleep in?
It depends. I would rather sleep in when I have to get up early, unless I'm going somewhere nice and getting up early is a necessity.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Shouldn't that be "Who is..."? Er, Bugs Bunny. (I saw a brilliant cartoon earlier: King Arthur's Disasters. King Arthur was voiced by Rik Mayall, and Merlin by Matt Lucas. :D)
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
When they started bringing out 80s nostalgia compilation albums. Even more so when they brought out 90s ones.
23. Favorite 80's movie?
Labyrinth, closely followed by The Worst Witch. The 80s were brilliant for kids' fantasy films like that - The Neverending Story, The Princess Bride, Legend... there's a whole generation of kids who missed out on that. Kids today have Harry Potter, I suppose, and they have the more realistic special effects... but honestly, you can't beat some good, old-fashioned Jim Henson-style puppets. They had their own, real, tangible sort of magic. CG effects are amazing, but you can't reach out and touch them like you could back then...
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Walmart?
The closest I've got to Walmart is Asda. And I would usually get more things I didn't need. It's probably a GOOD thing there isn't one very near to Kings Heath...
26. Beach or lake?
Beach. Ocean, really.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not necessarily. I think too many people rush into it, though.
28. How many people do you stalk on Facebook?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Probably all of them? Um, Annie... that's quite embarrassing, but I do love it. It gets let off a little bit for being a musical and for having Tim Curry in it...
31. What's your drink?
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
I've run into a few people, and luckily none of them have been people I would avoid...
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
I don't have a car. My radio is programmed to everything, in the event that I ever listen to the radio again.
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Yeah, she's okay.
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
Quite a few stupid television executives.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Hm, I don't know... Tim Burton would be cool.
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Johnny Depp, James Marsters...
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real? And finished?
If we're talking read-all-the-way-through-without-reading-s
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
At work when the water main broke in Kings Heath.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
48. Do you go to church?
Not any more. I never went religiously to start with.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. Just how OLD are you?
25 years, 7 months and some days I can't be bothered to work out...