1. Last shag?
A while ago. Too damn tired most of the time.
2. last beverage? alcoholic?
Orange and Mango drink from Feel Good Drinks Co at lunchtime. Booze-drink would be the blue gloop on Saturday night.
3. Last Phone Call?
Er... Paul, on my mobile last night as I was on the way back from choir.
4. last text message?
Bank account status from Lloyds TSB.
5. last CD played::
The Killers, Sam's Town.
6: last BUBBLE bath:
About two weeks ago.
7: last time you cried:
Last year at some point. Just before Christmas.
8. last meal:
All-day breakfast sandwich and a Belgian chocolate chip shortbread biscuit from Tesco.
SEVEN have you’s:
1. have you ever dated someone twice?
3. have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?
4. have you ever fallen in love?
5. have you ever lost someone?
I used to lose my mum in big shops as a child...
6.have you ever slept until 2pm?
I've slept until 3.00pm, but never beyond that.
7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Only once. Never again.
SIX things you did in the past three days:
i. Worked really bloody hard.
ii. Sang a top B with no trouble.
iii. Ate fish and chips.
iv. Went to the pub.
v. Pondered the vastness of the universe.
vi. Consumed too much coffee.
list FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to
v. last_dance. (Well, at one point.)
list THREE favorite colors —
list FOUR things you want to do before you die
i. Visit America.
ii. Go into space.
iii. Get married, have children, etc. (generally bundled into 'future')
iv. Have something published.
This month have you…
Laughed til you cried?
Probably, sadly enough, whilst reading no2benry's fics on FFN... she's a genius.
Went behind your parents back?
I'm sure there have been a few things I just haven't told my mum, but I don't remember what they are now...
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:
1. Your last kiss?
2. Gay Marriage?
I'm attending someone's civil ceremony celebration in a couple of weeks, so...
3. Lowering the drinking age?
Stupid American quiz. If they're going to increase it, just bloody well get on with it already, but don't sodding well ID me when I order a non-alcoholic drink and stop putting 16 year old twits on the tills in Sainsbury's. Also, upping the smoking age to 18 is a brilliant idea; because bviously, people who aren't young enough to vote are sensible enough to understand the consequences of filling their lungs full of chemicals...
4. Straight, Gay, or Bi?
5. Who are the best huggers that you know?
Vickie J, yoshi, my mum.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I would like to, but no.
7. Is there something you want to tell someone?
There are plenty of things I want to say to people, but I probably never will.
8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
10. What is your current annoyance?
Half term. Bloody children.
11. How many kids do you want to have?
I want 1. Have settled at 2-3.
12. Do you want to change your name?
God yes. I hate my first name and would rather the association with my father's side not be there, but that'll change eventually anyway.
13. Last time you saw your father?
Around June 2005.
14. What did you do for your last birthday?
Er, trip to the Safari Park, meal at a pub in Romsley, drinking at the Briar, visit from Eni. On the actual birthday I was at work.
15.What time did you wake up today?
7.00, 7.20 and 7.30.
16. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Er... writing fanfic.
17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
Right now, sleep.
18. What is your favorite thing in your room?
Um... the light fitting, I suppose.
19. Gone the way of 2.
20. Where is your best friend right now?
Somewhere in Iowa. One is in Essex, and another one is in Louisiana, but only for a few more days. It's sad how the list keeps shrinking.
Anyway. That killed some minutes. Now to tackle this 20-minute long monstrosity before I can go home...