1. Where did you take your default pic?
I think it's the eyes right now because I couldn't be arsed to change it. I took the photo myself whilst at Uni. It's also my website's logo.
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Er... black tights + grey socks, vaguely cowboy-style boots with silver studs on them, brown corduroy skirt with paisley design, brown 3/4-sleeve jumper, black cardigan.
3. What is your current problem?
4. What makes you most happy?
Fangirling, writing, contentedly snuggling.
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening now?
General office banter. Gaynor has 'seaweed peanuts', apparently.
6. Any celebrity you would marry?
Probably James Marsters. Johnny Depp is already married. :P
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Angela Lansbury and Oscar Wilde, to name two.
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Not that large, but yes.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Occasionally Nana Visitor or that woman who plays Grayza on Farscape. Not for a long time though.
10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
Mostly movies, although I had a period of watching Raven on CBBC when I was off sick... most kids' TV is rubbish these days.
11. Do you speak any other languages?
Bits of French, probably enough to get by.
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
13. Do you ever watch MTV?
14. What's something that really annoys you?
How long a list do you want...?
1. Middle name:
BeX, Becca, Becky, the usuals...
3. Current location:
4. Eye colour:
1. Do you live with your parents:
Not since July 06.
2. Do you get along with your parent(s):
I get on with my mum; haven't seen my father in over two years so wouldn't know.
3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced:
Divorced for 23 years.
4. Do you have any siblings?
1. Ice Cream:
Anthing with raspberry sorbet in it.
It would be quicker to say Spring is my least favourite... probably Autumn, though, as it's usually fairly mild and the leaves are pretty.
Currently it's Pantene for both, but I mostly buy whatever is on offer. I should really invest in some anti-dandruff stuff.
Chapter 4: Do you....
1. Dance in the shower:
I would probably slip and fall, so no.
2. Write on your hand:
Not any more.
3. Call people back:
4. Have a certain side of the bed:
For no other reason than that's where my bedside table ended up, on the right.
5. Any bad habits:
7. Any mental health issues?
See above. Recurrent crazy.
Chapter 5: Have You...
1. Broken a bone?
Cuboid in my foot.
2. Sprained stuff:
Ankles, a few times.
3. Had physical therapy?:
Not yet - still awaiting referral.
4. Gotten stitches:
5. Taken painkillers:
Frequently, for various things.
6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkelling:
I would like to try SCUBA-ing, but tend to panic when I snorkel and am subsequently rubbish at it.
7. Been stung by a bee:
By a wasp, yes. It was hiding on a muffin in my schoolbag.
8. Thrown up at the dentist:
9. Sworn in front of your parents:
More than likely - I used to endlessly quote Red Dwarf at my (moer than likely disinterested) father. ;)
10. Had detention:
Only twice - once for a German vocabulary test I just hadn't revised for and had to resit, and once when Miss Smith spazzed out and gave everyone in the Latin class detention for no apparent reason, then didn't turn up herself.
11. Been sent to the principal's office:
For merit marks! The Head of KS4 was a far less pleasant experience.
12. Been called a hoe:
Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
The Pursuit of Happyness on Sunday night.
2. Person to text you?:
3. Person you called:
Paul last night after a voicemail. In retrospect I probably should have not bothered.
4. Person you hugged:
5. Person you talked to?
Gaynor, about her seaweed peanuts.
6. Thing you touched:
7. Thing you ate:
One of Gaynor's seaweed peanuts. ;)
8. Thing you drank?
9. Thing you said:
"They're massive!" (in relation to the seaweed peanuts...)
Right. Should do some work now, I suppose.