01. Bold what's true.
02. Leave plain what's false.
03. Add one of your own at the end.
001. I miss somebody right now.
002. I watch more tv than I used to. [Much less, actually - same answer for me, although I would actually say I watch more rubbish...]
003. I love olives.
004. I love sleeping.
005. I own a home.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
007. I love to play video games.
008. I've done something illegal. [Several counts of buying alcohol for a minor...]
009. I've watched porn movies. [I don't think those awful Channel 5 Friday night things count, do they?)
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I like my handwriting. [Sometimes.]
013. I have acne-free skin. [Just the occasional spot.]
014. I like and respect Al Sharpton.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been to another country.
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
020. I'm really, really smart. [The letters after my name would dictate so, even though it feels like the braincells are atrophying...]
021. I've never broken anyone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I'm paranoid at times.
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. [Laser eye surgery, please.]
026. I need money right now.
027. I love sushi.
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath in the morning.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
033. I was born in a country outside of the U.S. [Yes, shock horror! The rest of the world is civilised!]
034. I shave my legs. [Not regularly...]
035. I have a twin.
036. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
037. I like the way that I look.
038. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months.
039. I know how to do cornrows.
040. I am usually pessimistic.
041. I have mood swings.
042. I think prostitution should be legalized.
043. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
044. I have cheated on a significant other.
045. I have a hidden talent.
046. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
047. I've been sexually intimate with fewer than ten people.
048. I am currently single.
049. I have kissed someone of the same sex.
050. I enjoy talking on the phone.
051. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
052. I love to shop. [Although I seem to lack the energy or patience for it these days.]
053. I would rather shop than eat.
054. I would classify myself as ghetto.
055. I'm bourgeoisie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
056. I'm obsessed with my LJ, blog, etc.
057. I don't hate anyone.
058. I'm a pretty good dancer.
059. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.
060. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
061. I have a cell phone.
062. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
063. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. [Technically at Lisa's birthday, but I was already home and in bed so I don't know if it counts.]
064. I have never been in a real relationship before. [Before this one, anyway.]
065. I've rejected someone before.
066. I currently have a crush on someone.
067. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
068. I want to have children in the future.
069. I have changed a diaper before.
070. I've had the cops called on me before.
071. I bite my nails.
072. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
073. I'm not allergic to anything deadly.
074. I have a lot to learn.
075. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
076. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
077. I am very shy around the opposite sex.
078. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
079. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
080. I have been rejected by someone.
081. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past.
082. I own the "SOUTH PARK" movie. [And the soundtrack. And the Mr Hankey Christmas Classics album.]
083. I have avoided work to play on LJ/blog. [I'm kind of doing that now...]
084. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
085. I enjoy country music.
086. I love my best friends.
087. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
088. I watch soap operas whenever I can. [Just 'Stenders, though.]
089. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.
090. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
091. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
092. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
093. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy [and dress up and go to parties].
094. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
095. I have dated a close friend's ex.
096. I'm happy as of this moment.
097. I have gone scuba diving.
098. I've had a crush on somebody I have never met.
099. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
100. I play a musical instrument. [Voice counts.]
101. I strongly dislike math.
102. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
103. I own and use a library card.
104. I fall in "lust" more than in "love."
105. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.
106. I think The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest things ever.
107. I'm obsessed with the tv show "The O.C."
108. I am resentful that I have to grow up.
109. I am an entirely different person around different people. [Yes; I work in an office.]
110. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.
111. I think Ramen is one of the best foods in the whole world.
112. I am suffering of a broken heart.
113. I am a nerd.
114. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I always seem to be lonely. [Although this is passing.]
115. I am left handed and proud of it.
116. I try not to change who I am for someone.
117. My heart resides below my feet.
118. I have had sex with someone I was not in a relationship with.
119. I enjoy smoothies. [Although have not perfected making them quite yet.]
120. I have had major surgery.
121. I have adopted a pet from the SPCA. [RSPCA.]
122. I am listening to Radiohead right now.
123. Some people call me by a nickname.
124. I once stole a music stand.
125. I like pumpkin pie.
126. I love NASCAR!
127. I own over 200 CDs. [More than likely.]
128. I work 7 days a week.
129. I have mono.
130. I don't have the ability to make decisions without changing my mind. [Although I do eventually reach a conclusion...]
131. People tell me I have a horrible sense of humor.
132. I'm still in my PJs.
133. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.
134. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong men/women, or have them fall for me, so I can't help but reciprocate.
135. I'll try anything three times.
136. I've done drugs other than alcohol or cigarettes.
137. I'm having trouble sleeping.
138. I am a cuddler.
139. I like John Waters films.
140. I have made a pornographic videotape.
141. Sloth is my favorite deadly sin.
142. One of my boobs is bigger than the other though not noticed by others. [Is anyone going to admit to this??]
143. I know all the words to the "Firefly" theme song.
144. I am abnormally obsessed with all things Buffy/Angel.
145. I love comfort food.
146. I'm a right-winged conservative Christian, and proud of it.
147. I'm Catholic.
148. I can walk a mile without feeling like I'm going to die over. ["Die over"?]
149. I am a college student.
150. I like to cook.
151. I hate vacuuming with a passion.
152. I'm addicted to photography and picture frames.
153. I have performed in the Rocky Horror Picture show.
154. I generally get along with my parents.
155. I like Shakespeare.
156. I like to sing.
157. I'll take the Pepsi Challenge any day, and STILL pick Coke!
158. I have things that I want to say to people, but I won't/can't because I don't want to hurt/be hurt by them.
159. I'm not "mainstream" when it comes to religion.
160. I've counted down the days until the summer.
161. I've fulfilled someone's dare at a party or gathering.
162. I challenge people to duels, and when I do, I mean it.
163. I was pigeon-toed at one point in my life.
164. I love Digimon and wear goggles to school.
165. I have been to an anime convention.
166. I deleted #166 by mistake and can no longer remember what it said. Sorry!
167. I am addicted to roleplaying.
168. I was in labor for 30 hours with no pain medication.
169. I own more than three items of vinyl clothing.
170. I read hardcore Christian Bible Tracts because I think they're funny.
171. I hate to drive.
172. I'm unemployed but would rather sit on my butt and play video games than look for a job.
173. I come from a southern, highly religious family and have chosen to keep a major part of my life secret from my family for now.
174. I have a serious taste for older men/women.
175. I had a happy childhood.
176. I have an unhealthy obsession with certain child actors.
177. I am an only child.
178. I have more than five different lotions on my desk right now.
179. I have a more active online social life than IRL.
180. Sometimes, I actually like my job.
181. I love animals, and have had at least one pet.
182. I love writing letters.
183. I haven't had sex with a lot of people, but I've had a really wide range of sexual experiences with those few.
184. I don't bleed, I percolate.
185. I sleep the entire day but am awake all night long. [Used to...]
186. My two children were born in the same month.
187. I like the taste of blood.
188. I do not know how to swim.
189. I know how to shoot a gun!
190. I am currently pregnant with my first baby!
191. I flew to another state when I was underage without asking/telling my parents.
192. I've experienced natural childbirth.
193. I am a HUGE "Sex and the City" fan.
194. I am currently experiencing physical pain.
195. I've lost time at work this week because my car was encased in an ice flow.
196. I'm looking for a new job that I actually like.
197. I am OCD about at least one thing. [I obsessively check I've got my keys, at least twice before leaving the house and once more on the doorstep before I close the door. And then about twice more over the course of the day.*]
198. I have a child named after a fictional or mythological character.
199. I have a pet named after a fictional or mythological character.
200. I have been paid money for my art.
201. I never ever tan.
202. I have overcome at least one long-standing fear.
203. I have tattoos.
204. I need to take a shower.
205. I like to eat cool whip right out of the freezer.
206. I have a test in school tomorrow.
207. I am currently having an online conversation with a friend.
208. I'd love to live somewhere year-round that receives little or no snow.
209. Reading books is one of the greatest joys in my life.
210. I am a huge sports fan.
211. I have or have had a mohawk.
212. In general, I spend money on music and books before clothing and food. [Alas, it's probably "music and food" before "books and clothing"...]
213. I am in or am joining a Greek organization.
214. I have written fiction of over 42,000 words in length. [Epic Buffy fic of dooooom.]
215. I have been on three or more continents.
216. I have a pretty good tolerance for pain.
217. I have an entirely irrational fear of bugs.
218. I once made out with my cousin.
219. I am more afraid of being embarrassed than death.
220. I'm obsessed with House.
[mine:] 221. I consider a blank Word document to be full of exciting promise.
* In addition to that, I realised the other day that I was actually slightly OCD as a child. There were two steps on our staircase at the house in Bearwood which I completely refused to step on. One of them was a previously location of a large spider which crept up on me; the other had a seam in the skirting board. The other thing was that if I turned in one direction, I'd have to turn back the other way to compensate (i.e. clockwise, then anti-clockwise.) I think this was to prevent dizziness or something. These days the only remaining traits are the aforesaid keys-checking and the fact that everything has to be symmetrical...
I got some new sandals. Had to get a size 3 because they didn't have a 4, but they'll do. I'll probably switch back into my others to walk home because these have toe straps and need walking in a bit more, which I might do around the house. For now they are not destroying my feet...