10 things I could say to 10 different people right now:
(These are in no particular order, though some are probably easy to guess; some are deliberately cryptic; some are addressed to people who will never read them. Such is the fickle nature of the anonymous internet.)
1. I love you to bits. I know I don't say it enough, but here it is in writing in case you ever doubt it.
2. You're my soul mate, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. Even though we've not known each other that long, you're one of my best friends.
3. Sometimes I wonder whether you still care, or whether I've slipped off your radar completely. It's only a matter of time before giving up is my only option.
4. You will never know how much you hurt me, and I wish you'd stop coming back to remind me of it.
5. I miss those all-nighters we pulled all those years ago, when the time difference was a small inconvenience. One day we'll have an actual, real-life conversation, in the same time zone.
6. We seem to have drifted apart somewhere along the lines, and our road trips seem a lifetime ago. I haven't heard from you in ages, and I hope life is treating you well... You know where I am.
7. You are, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most awful human beings I've ever had the misfortune of knowing. I will put up with a lot of shit from people, but your arrogance, stupidity, pettiness and childish bitchiness were totally unjustified and completely off the scale. My only regret is never being able to tell you to your face how much I hated you. If I never see you again, it'll be too soon.
8. I'm sorry for being awful; one day I'll be able to pay you back for everything.
9. Thank you for making my final year of university so enjoyable. After three years of awful flatmates, it was lovely to find someone I got along with. You can be a bit full-on and I was finding it hard to deal with, but I'm really looking forward to January nonetheless.
10. I haven't been there for you as much as I should have been, and I'm very sorry for that. Sometimes, there aren't enough words. You will always have my friendship, in silence or otherwise.
(That last one is directed to a couple of different people...)
9 things about myself:-
1. I am overweight but somehow don't look it.
2. I have spent this entire day sitting at the PC being unproductive.
3. I don't know what to do for dinner.
4. There is nothing I could put for this section which I've not already put elsewhere.
5. I am a terrible procrastinator.
6. I am 27 years old tomorrow.
7. I feel older by the second.
8. I am the Wonder Typist and one of my colleagues has nicknamed me "Miss Magic Fingers". :)
9. Yet again I have wasted time off work which I could have used for productive activities. Meh.
8 ways to win my heart:-
1. Be yourself; don't put on a front or try to be something you're not.
2. Be romantic; I like flowers.
3. Be a gentleman; I'm fragile.
4. Be clean; I don't like drugs.
5. Make me laugh.
6. Say the right thing at the wrong time, not the wrong thing at the right time.
7. Be prepared for the long haul.
8. If you betray me, I will never forgive you.
7 things that cross my mind a lot (not in any particular order):-
1. "I need more money."
2. Various random inspirations for things.
3. Song lyrics.
4. "I am tired."
5. Random paranoias about pointless things.
6. "I am hungry."
7. How long until hometime.
6 Things I do before I fall asleep:-
1. Watch television.
2. Read a book.
3. Roll around trying to get comfortable.
4. Try to get warm.
5. Cuddle yoshi
6. Despair of ever getting to sleep.
5 People who mean a lot to me:-
1. My mum.
(There are LOADS more, but they were the first five who sprang to mind.)
4 things I am wearing right now:-
1. Scruffy jeans.
2. White t-shirt with lady-wearing-a-headdress on it.
3. Fluffy cardigan.
4. Blue leather slippers with gems and sequins sewn on.
3 songs I listen to a lot:-
I don't have specific songs these days, but I'll change it to albums:
1. Cerys Matthews - Never Said Goodbye
2. Katie Melua - Call off the Search
3. Alanis Morrisette - anything. They're all good.
2 things I want to do before I die:-
1. The 'five year plan'.
2. Meet Katie / visit America.
1. I cannot make white sauce from scratch. It always goes lumpy. Even the other day, using my 'Student Grub' recipe book (bog standard, simple instructions), it went horribly wrong. The roux was perfect, then I added the hot milk and it all separated and clumped up.
I can't think of a better one, sorry. :/
Aaaand that's that. I should probably figure out what the heck to do with that chicken in the fridge...