Leave a comment and I will do one of the following:-
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
10. If you play, you MUST post this on your LJ.
(You can ask for a specific item or more than one if you want, I'm not fussy. And you don't have to repost.)
Just booked the tickets for Paul and his mum for the Christmas concert - there was literally ONE left at £15 and only three scattered seats left in the £10 range, so they've ended up being £19. Annoying. Also the only cheap seats left for both Messiah concerts are up in the gods and the last time I put him there Paul freaked out, so he won't be going this year. :P Where the bloody hell are all these concert-going people when we need the bloody ticket sales, huh? You'd think opera highlights would be eminently popular, but apparently not... You suck, Birmingham.