T'eyla Minh (teylaminh) wrote,
T'eyla Minh


I don't ordinarily post this early, but hopefully someone might PAY ATTENTION and answer my query by the time I come back to this.

Our kitchen sink is blocked. No idea how or why or what might be down there.

In any event, WE NEED A PLUNGER.

I am calling upon the Collective Brain: where does one buy a plunger these days? (I would normally go to Woolworths, but it be dead.)


Edit, 11.55: Looks like succinct forcefulness works. :P Most comments in one go ever. ;)

Thanks for suggestions. Wilkinson was my first bet but the one in Kings Heath is a bit hit and miss with what they have in, and the decent homewares store has closed down these days, though there are a couple left. Homebase is a last resort really, as it's expensive.

Failing being able to get a plunger (or the plunger not working), Plan C (sink unblocker was Plan A; failed) is to ring the landlord or his handiman mate.

The most annoying thing? I cleaned the kitchen on Saturday and it was fine. The only thing we've even done in there since then and yesterday was Sunday lunch (nothing out of the ordinary...) and dinner on Monday, which consisted of burgers. I have no clue why it's blocked, except possibly to mock me, as I mentioned to Paul on Sunday that we needed to get a hold of some more of the stuff my mum gave me that dissolved blockages in 10 minutes...

Bah, stupid sink.
Tags: collective brain, flat
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for friends only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded