1. If you could emmigrate right now to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere with beautiful scenery, ocean views and peace and quiet; more than likely a remote Greek island somewhere. As long as I have an internet connection I'm fine. ;)
2. Would you ever consider taking up one of those '100 prompts' fic challenges, if it got your creativity flowing again?
It's more a case that I would if my creativity came back, as when I'm exceptionally prolific, it doesn't take much to inspire a story. At the current moment, I'm randomly inspired but in the wrong place when it happens... as per afore-said bus idea.
3. What was your most memorable theatre-going experience, and why?
GAH, just one? Okay... there are four that are top of my list: final night of the SB UK tour because Faith Brown remembered who I was (and the show itself was absolutely amazing, with the cast giving their all and more); second viewing of Little Shop of Horrors for the Jeremy!squee; second viewing of Rocky Horror Show when I was in the front row and Richard O'Brien turned up; and seeing Michael Crawford in Woman in White. If I have to pick just one of those... damn. It was hard enough picking those four (my second showing of Cats is pretty darn high on the list, too...). :P But I'll go for final night of SB, because that entire tour was full of win, and Faith Brown was awesome. And, y'know, she read my fanfic. :D
4. If you were given £500,000 to spend in one day, would you be able to do it; if so, on what?
Sadly, I probably could. Clothes, shoes, DVDs, CDs, books, and somewhere to put them all. ;) Of course, I would have put half of it into my savings first, because I'm sensible like that. :P
5. Did you ever come to terms with the fact that your sidelight is in fact purple?
No, because it's blue. :P