Pick your five favorite TV shows (in no particular order) and answer the following questions.
01. Jonathan Creek.
02. Ugly Betty.
03. The X-Files.
05. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
(Bearing in mind I'm long over-due a re-watch on the last two...)
01. Who's your favorite character in 2? (Ugly Betty)
I think... Daniel or Justin. Or possibly Claire.
02. Who's your least favorite character in 1? (Jonathan Creek)
Given it doesn't have that many characters... oh, wait. Carla, duh.
03. What's your favourite episode of 4? (Farscape)
GAH. I always go for "Revenging Angel" or "Don Quixote" because they're easier to pick than the canon-heavy angst fests...
04. What's your favorite season of 5? (Buffy)
Six, probably. That was when I got properly into the series and I personally enjoyed the darkness of it, even though I know a lot of fans didn't... Plus the SPUFFY!
05. Who are your favorite ship in 3? (X-Files)
Mulder/Scully, what else? :P
6. Who are your anti-ship in 2? (Ugly Betty)
Daniel/Wilhelmina is kind of ick, though was funny when it almost happened... I suppose Betty/someone-other-than-Daniel (and vice versa), though. ;)
07. How long have you watched 1? (Jonathan Creek)
Hm, since... the repeats of series 1, so I'm guessing some point around 1997ish? I can only clearly remember that series 3 ended very early in 2000, so...
08. How did you become interested in 3? (X-Files)
Prior interest in paranormal stuff...
09. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4? (Farscape)
Claudia Black, though it's a very tough call between her and Ben Browder...
10. Which do you prefer: Season One of 2 or 5? (Ugly Betty or Buffy)
Um... well, the first season of Ugly Betty was longer and seemed to have more structure, being based on a telenovella from Mexico in the first place, whereas Buffy was still finding its feet at that point...
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3? (Jonathan Creek or X-Files)
There are more episodes of X-Files, so that one would win by default. I've seen every episode of both.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? (Farscape)
Hm... I think probably Jool, actually. For being generally spoiled and a pain in the arse. :P
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1? (Jonathan Creek)
Well, Jonathan and Maddy are equally my favourite characters, so... they'd grow old together and die peacefully. God knows they could do with some peace. :P
14. Give a random quote from 1? (Jonathan Creek)
Oh, too many to choose from. Erm, because it's the first thing to pop into my head: "I don't know, Jonathan, what am I like? A comfy old sweatshirt? Or a pair of underpants you can't be bothered to change for a month?"
16. Would a 3/4 crossover work? (X-Files / Farscape)
Farscape will literally crossover with anything, both in terms of cast-for-cast (i.e. John would be Mulder; Aeryn would be Scully, etc) and in terms of general cast-meets-cast. I can only begin to imagine the hilarity. "Mulder, I know you want to believe it, but that woman is clearly not an alien... I think this Crichton person has post-traumatic stress disorder..." So, yes. ;)
17. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple. (Jonathan Creek)
I don't waaaant tooooo. :( But there are a fair few Jonathan/Adam slashers out there, and I guess I can see why.
18. Has 5 inspired you in any way? (Buffy)
I point you towards "Cradle", et al. :P
19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4? (Ugly Betty or Farscape)
Farscape, overall, has been more emotionally harrowing; Ugly Betty has its moments of drama but most of it is mired within the fact that it's essentially a comedy first and foremost. I'm not rightly sure you can compare sci-fi, where the cast are majoritarily covered in alien make-up, with a dramedy where everyone is human. I cannot answer this question.
20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5? (X-Files or Buffy)
X-Files was more iconic...
That was fun. I like fandom memes.