In summary (in no particular order):
- Priscilla was a thousand worlds of awesome and a big "THANK YOU!" to Eni for buying the tickets. :D *hugs*
- Apparently Bernadette is channelling Norma Desmond. Quite terrifying.
- We spent FAR too much money today but so totally worth it nonetheless.
- Barely took any photographs but have video footage of a man escaping a straitjacket and chains in three minutes...
- My leg hurts - explanation forthcoming...
- My super-cool uber-pointy Moulin Rouge ankle boots of Victoriana doooooooooooom are IMPLEMENTS OF TORTURE. Waah.
- National Express have a Big Ranty Email heading their way quite shortly for the bloody fiasco on Friday afternoon...
- Southerners are wusses.
As I said, full write-up to follow. Possibly tomorrow, more than likely on Monday over the course of the working day. ;) Pictures will inevitably come a bit later.