Songs, first of all...
1 point for character/s, 1 point for the show, 1 point for song. bonus points if you're as obsessive as me...
1) "We'll be down on our knees outside Graumann's Chinese..." (now come on. what could that logically be considering my latest little obsession?)
2) "Sometimes I walk alone at night when everybody else is sleeping."
3) "To Hell with Gluck and Handel, it's a scandal that'll pack 'em in the aisles!"
4) "I would while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers, consultin' with the rain."
5) "Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side..."
6) "Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could." (one of my favourite songs/scenes in musical history...)
7) "He will hold me fast, I'll be home at last."
8) "Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me!" (anyone who doesn't get that will be poked mercilessly.)
9) "And the lady seemed enraptured by his manly baritone."
10) "...and Greta Garbo is probably crying..."
And now for random other showquotes. Lots of musicals are actually sung through with very little spoken dialogue, therefore there will doubtless be repeated musicals... 1 point for character, 1 for musical. bonus points if i feel like it.
1) "Father, playing the violin..."
2) "I just spoke to my astrologer! She read De Mille's horoscope, she read mine!" "Did she read the script?"
3) "...and you, and you, and you... and YOU were there!"
4) "Max, don't you EVER say that again!"
5) "It's the police, disappear, run for it. It's Javert!"
6) "If you wanna know the real facts, you've come to the right party."
7) "Why do I smell... wet... dog...?"
8) "But Toulouse's suggestion that Audrey and I write the show together was not what Audrey wanted to hear..."
9) "Presto!" (hint: it's about the only technically spoken line in the whole show... and that may only be on the video.)
10) "What you're trying to say is you don't want me to love you. Say it. Say it!" (okay, should really stop obsessing now...)
voila, and good luck :)